Visit our Find a Club/Trail page for venue details & directions.
The 2nd Annual Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race at Horseshoe Resort was sold-out in 2017. It was a fantastic day with lots of riders and so much fun! We hope to announce a 2018 date soon.
If you are between 6-16 years old and want to give mountain bike racing a try – this is the event for you! Grab your bike & helmet and we will help you get started – for FREE!
Things to Know:
- Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race is FREE!!!
- Bring your bike & helmet
- Before the race, we have a clinic where Pro-riders can help you with your bike, give you some tips, and make sure you’re ready to race
- NO PRESSURE – just come out & give it a shot – do what you can
- It’s all for fun – everyone gets a finisher medal
9:00 am – 11:00am – Registration and Race Pack Pick-up
11:00 am – Youth MTB mini clinic hosted by Pro-Riders
12:00 pm – Trillium Trail Blazers Youth Race
- 6 to 9 yrs – 1 lap (1.5km)
- 10 to 13 yrs – 2 laps (3.0 km)
- 14 to16 yrs – 3 laps (4.5 km)
2017 TTB Horseshoe photos can be viewed on our Facebook Page here.
2016 TTB Horseshoe photos can be viewed on our Facebook Page here.
2016 TTB Horseshoe results can be viewed at Superfly Racing here.
2016 TTB Horseshoe results can be viewed at RaceTiming.ca here.